Noni fruit is known as a very good functional food around the world. On the Polynesia Island, it is called the magic fruit and becomes a natural medicine used in the long tradition of the islanders.
The fruit capsules are made from fresh ripe fruits that are well-sorted and then made in the form of pills, easy to drink and use daily.
Benefits of noni pills
Because noni contains a variety of substances that are good for our health, it has the potential to prevent and support a wide variety of diseases.
- Reject toxins: increase the ability to absorb, digest, use vitamins, herbs and minerals.
- Antioxidant: Because of this ability, noni pills help to prevent the damage of free radicals.
- Relieve pain: Regular using the pills helps relieve pain in the body such as backache, neckache, muscle pain, nervousness and pain such as tension, migraines. All of these conditions have been improved.
- Support the immune system: The production of important T-cells in the body helps to prevent the development of diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory: has a positive effect in supporting the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases such as arthritis and wrist bones. In addition, it has the ability to reduce pain and swell of the wound with symptoms such as bruise and burns. It can also prevent the development of sores, rashes.
- Support high blood pressure treatment and constipation in people with high blood pressure.
- Treat dysentery, diarrhea, fever.
- Sleep better, reduce nervous breakdown.
- Regulate menstrual disorders in people with high blood pressure.
- And many other diseases: medicine and science have shown the usefulness of the fruit to the stomach, to the genitals, liver and spleen, the respiratory system, the endocrine system, cardiovascular system and nervous system.
– Adults drink 2-6 tablets / day, 2-3 times/day
– Drink plenty of water when taking tablets (Drink at least 200 ml of water every time).